This course is designed for those who are looking to pursue a career as a professional dog groomer.
The course will cover:-
– The correct handling of dogs
– Recognition of health problems and basic first aid
– Brushing, de-matting and bathing
– In-depth clipping, scissoring and hand stripping
– Ear cleaning and nail clipping
– Cleaning and maintaining equipment
– Health and Safety in the Salon
– Customer relation
In addition to the above, the course will also cover the various aspects of setting up a business.
This course is suitable for those who do not wish to undertake formal exams.
Continual assessments will be undertaken during this course instead of a final assessment and theory exam.
9:30am – 4:30pm
Upon successful completion a ‘Dog Grooming Academy Certificate of Achievement’ will be awarded.
Payments by instalments option
There is an option to purchase equipment packs.