This course is most suited for those who are already working in the grooming industry or have previous dog grooming experience.
The emphasis of this course is on the practical work and whilst theory is covered there are no assignments or theory exam. There is a practical assessment only at the end of the course. Students are required to provide evidence for the bathing, drying and grooming of 9 different breeds – to include 15 different styles. One further dog will be required to be groomed under assessment conditions.
The course covers the following:-
– Welcome, receive and care for customers
– Health checking a dog by a dog groomer
– Assess, plan and record dog grooming work
– Canine First Aid
– Carry out styling and finishing of a dog
– Promote and maintain the health and well being of animals
9:30am – 4:30pm
£4999 + £699.50 assessment fee
Equipment packs available to purchase.
Payment by instalments option.
Our courses can be paid for in the following ways:
Credit Card, Debit Card or Bank Transfer.