This course is suitable for those who would like to groom on a professional basis who are either new to the industry or have little experience of grooming. The course is ideal for those looking to gain a Level 3 qualification. There is no requirement for the student to hold a Level 2 qualification first.
There is a practical assessment at the end of this course but no theory exam.
The course consist of practical and theory training and covers the following:-
– Promoting and maintaining the health and wellbeing of animals
– Health checking a dog by a dog groomer
– Bathing and drying of dogs
-Preparing a dog for grooming
– Styling of a wide variety of breeds
– Assess, plan and record grooming work
There is a ‘Pet First Aid‘ course included in this qualification.
9:30am – 4:30pm
£3250 + £700 assessment fee
There is an option to purchase equipment packs.